Spring and summer are the perfect seasons to refresh your apartment decor. With the warmer weather and longer days, it's time to bring in some new ideas to create a fresh and inviting space. Here are a few tips to help you get started.
Storing Winter Items
You can start by storing away your winter items, including bulky blankets, holiday-themed decorations and any other seasonal items that you won't be using for the next few months. Use storage bins or vacuum-sealed bags to keep everything organized and protected until next winter. Once these items are out of sight, the fun part begins: decorating for a smooth transition into spring and summer.
Decoration for A Smooth Transition
- Fresh flowers: You can't say your apartment is ready for spring if you haven't placed a vase of fresh flowers. Choose bright blooms like daffodils, tulips, or hyacinths to add a pop of color to your apartment.
- Light and airy curtains: Swap out your heavy winter curtains for light and airy ones. Sheer curtains in a light color will let in plenty of natural light and create a bright and airy atmosphere.
- Bright colors: Embrace the bold colors of summer by adding some accents to your apartment. A few bright throw pillows or a colorful rug can go a long way in creating a vibrant space.
- Beachy decor: Follow one of the latest apartment trends by creating a beachy, fresh vibe with some coastal-inspired decor. Add some seashells or a nautical throw pillow to your apartment.
- Outdoor seating: If you have a balcony, create a cozy seating area to enjoy the pleasant weather at Campbell, CA. Add some colorful cushions and a few potted plants to create a relaxing outdoor oasis.
Summer Apartment Decorations
Whether you're using organizing hacks or embracing the spring trends, getting ready for the upcoming seasons doesn't have to be complicated. Contact us today to learn more about the living options at The Parc at Pruneyard.